TAC's progressive and comprehensive benefits package provides employees with the resources to meet the challenges of balancing personal and work life. Each employee can tailor benefits to his or her individual requirements by waiving or enrolling in selected benefits, as needed. All benefits are administered to provide the greatest tax advantage to employees.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, TAC Employees are also eligible for the following benefits:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
The following benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Medical Insurance
Employees have a choice between an HMO and a PPO offered through CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield. Prescription coverage is included.
- Dental Insurance
Provided through Delta Dental Premier
- Vision Insurance
Provided through VSP
- TAC pays a fixed percent of employee's insurance premiums.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums are deducted on a pre-tax basis.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Provided through MetLife - 100% employer paid offers one (1) times salary up to $100K.
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Provided through MetLife - employees may elect additional life insurance for self, spouse or children.
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Provided through MetLife - 68% employee paid and 32% employer paid. Offers 60% of salary after 90 days of disability or illness up to $10K per month.
- Short Term Disability Insurance
Provided through MetLife - 100% employee paid. Offers 60% of the employee's weekly earnings up to $1,500 per week (based on annual base salary).
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Medical and Dependent Care
RETIREMENT PLANS - 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
- 401(k) - Employees become eligible to participate at the first quarter following date of hire. Quarters begin: January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. The employee may contribute up to the IRS calendar year maximum in effect or 100% of gross pay. Effective April 1, 2020, TAC will match the employee's contribution up to 3% of gross pay. Immediate 100% vesting in employee & company contributions. Quarterly changes to employee deferral percentages are allowed. On-line administration of 401(k) account allows employees the flexibility to make changes to their fund distributions at any time.
- Year-End Profit Sharing Contribution (TAC Profit Sharing Plan) - TAC will make a 2% year-end profit sharing contribution on 12/31 to eligible employees. You must be an active employee as of 12/31 each year to receive this contribution. The profit sharing contribution is subject to a five-year vesting schedule (20% per year). Participation in the 401(k) is not required to receive the profit sharing contribution.
- SFA Profit Sharing Plan (Effective 4/1/07) - Effective April 1, 2020, the company ESOP Plan will convert to a Profit Sharing Plan and provide employees an opportunity to share in the profits of SFA & TAC through their retirement plan. The Plan Year contribution that SFA intends to contribute is targeted at 3-4% of an employee's compensation subject to SFA's meeting profitability goals. Company contributions are made on March 31 of each year and you must be employed on this date to receive your contribution. The Profit Sharing has a five-year vesting schedule (20% per year).
Paid Annual Leave
- Annual leave benefits, which include vacation, sick leave, federal holidays and personal leave start to accrue immediately after employment. Equivalent time in days is as follows:
1st year of service: thirty (30) days paid annual leave. Employees earn 10 hours of paid annual leave each pay period in the first year of employment.
2nd year and all subsequent years of service: earn one (1) day additional leave, until eleven (11) years of uninterrupted employment. A maximum of forty (40) days of annual leave is earned at eleven (11) years of service. Employees may carry over unused leave balances at the end of each year, but will be automatically cashed out each year on March 31st for any balance over 160 hours.
Other Paid Leave
- Bereavement, Jury Duty, and Active Reserve Duty
Discretionary Awards, Incentives, and Benefits
- Awards and bonuses are awarded for superior individual performance and contribution to the company's mission
- Computer Discount Purchase Program
- Training & Career Development
- Career-Related Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Employee Recruitment Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Awards Banquet, Summer Event, and Holiday Party
- Advancement Opportunities
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Automatic Direct Deposit Option
- Employee 1-800 Customer Service number for questions regarding benefits
- Credit Union Membership with Northwest Federal Credit Union
This Benefits Summary is provided to prospective employees to give an overview of the Benefit Programs offered by The Analysis Corporation (TAC). All programs are subject to change. Specific Program Policy supercedes this summary. Benefits are effective January 1, 2020.